Team Management in airSlate WorkFlow
About this course
This course walks you through the key steps required for effective team management in airSlate WorkFlow. You'll learn how to organize teamwork in a single workspace, apply multiple levels of rights and permissions for your team, and get greater visibility into their workload.
By the end of this course, you'll be equipped with all the knowledge you need to seamlessly onboard, manage, and collaborate with your team in a shared workspace.
What will you learn?
Who is this course for?
What our students say
Review from Capterra platform
The different courses are well defined, easily searchable, and the titles are useful. The content can get a bit long, and theoretical from time to time but mostly they try to keep it to bite-sized chunks with small quizzes to help you retain what you just read.
Review from YouTube
I’ve taken 20 airSlate Academy courses. These courses helped me create a workflow and generate business. The biggest skill I’ve learned is how to integrate data from other platforms into my workflow.
Review from G2 platform
airSlate Academy offers free courses in business process and workflow automation innovatively. The courses are well-researched and presented. Easily understood by a noncore IT audience.
Grow your career in people management by taking the Team Management course at the airSlate Academy
Team management is a highly valued skill in the realm of business and organizational leadership. With the effects of the pandemic and remote work, a whole new set of skills is needed by just about every industry.
A new approach to cross-company communication with employees is needed for remote team management to adapt and be considered positive for culture and company advancement.
As a result, managers’ jobs all over the globe have become more complicated. Organizations are in desperate need of professionals who know how to remotely manage groups of people in a way that promotes a positive culture, while at the same time enhances efficiency and keeps workflows moving forward unhindered.
The significant challenges associated with remote task management and team building
- Building Trust. It's one of the biggest challenges. Such things as creative thinking, innovation, collaboration, and productivity are
impossible without trust. Building trust is the best way to ensure employee psychological safety. When every crew member
feels safe with each other, the team climate becomes comfortable for discussing opportunities and overcoming
Therefore, an organization can accomplish its goals. Additionally, knowledge sharing is possible only in teams with a medium to a high level of trust. Otherwise, they don't communicate and avoid prompting new ideas which makes solving existing problems difficult.
- Realistic Deadlines. Being late disappoints both you and your teammates. As a result, productivity decreases. You work longer, and longer, and longer. And the number of tasks in your team management application grows. When your organization can't deliver needed results on time, consider taking a closer look at the deadlines you provide. Don't you want them to work faster than they can?
- Division of Responsibilities. Real life makes us do what we need instead of what we want, making team task management more complicated. Assigning tasks ignoring employees' interests and strengths demotivates everyone, making it one more reason results decrease. The workload and the type of assigned tasks must be carefully planned to make the work smoother and help your more\less productive teammates do better.
- Communication Culture. An organization in which members don't communicate among themselves is not a team. It's broken into pieces. In these circumstances, a peaceful and healthy work climate is impossible.
- Job autonomy. Give your employees the freedom to choose the way they work. Too demanding managers who control every step create a situation where it seems that they don't trust their team. As a result, the problems mentioned in the first point of this list become more prevalent. However, autonomy doesn't mean abdication. Don't allow your workers to feel abandoned if you don't want to lose them.
What kind of team management software is needed?
If you're an experienced manager, you already know about the existence of specialized team task management solutions. You're free to utilize any software you prefer. However, is it really efficient? Does it handle the problems mentioned above?
In order to handle essential duties as a manager, you'll encounter a variety of tasks:
- Break down barriers. Talk with your employees, ask them for advice, mention their successes. They should feel like you trust them. Then, they’ll trust you.
- Track tasks and subtasks. Build illustrative graphs and implement widgets to help you keep track of completed tasks and deadlines.
- Determine the key skill sets in every department. Allow them to do what they do best and keep track of job distribution among all teammates. Avoid assigning too much or too few tasks to one person.
- Develop communication tools and styles. Create chats for formal and informal conversations. Establish and maintain a friendly atmosphere.
- Implement easy reporting. Make sure that you don't hang over their shoulders. Employees must feel free but within reasonable limits.
Of course, almost any office or remote team management solution is useless for some of these issues. They can be handled only by humans in private communication. However, using the right software for the management of a team can reduce a manager's workload and help deal with the most time-consuming tasks.
What kind of team management software is available?
We'd recommend any team management application that supports the automation of repetitive tasks. When you have to do everything manually, efficiency is a fantasy. Consider checking out airSlate. Its robust automation, integration, and document generation tools can simplify lots of tasks. Communicate more with your teammates vs. handling tons of paper. Specialized software robots (Bots) will do all the work for you: set up analytics widgets, assign tasks, send reminders, create reports, and do many other routine duties. Additionally, airSlate has multiple convenient tools for the management of a team. Assign Workspace roles, define access permissions to Flows, and facilitate collaboration easier than in any other solution.
Where can I learn how to use airSlate for team management?
airSlate has its own automation Academy that teaches users how to automate business processes absolutely free. All you need is to create an account, choose a course, and improve your skills at any suitable opportunity. After completing each training program and proving that you've remembered its materials, you'll get a certificate. You can start earning your first certificate and improve your skills right now. Click Enroll at the top of this page and follow the tips. Become a pro in team project management automation now!
Team management refers to the various activities that empower teams to work better together. It is the manager's ability to lead a group of people to complete a task/project or achieve a common goal. Effective team management helps team members develop professional skills.
A management team is the highest group of managers and leaders in the company. It is not just an assembly of top managers, but also a team that achieves results by enhancing cooperation and teamwork among all departments of an organization. In general, the purpose of the project management team is to run the operational side of the company and to build and deliver a proper business strategy.
A successful team task management strategy provides opportunities for common and aligned goals and objectives and offers limitless innovation stemming from a holistic view of work processes and results. On the other hand, the limitation may be the need to reach a final consensus. In practice, one of the biggest obstacles to creating productive teams is known to be consensus management practices. Another stumbling block can be overly compliant teams, where teammates unconditionally follow the principal leader's approach.
Your management team plan has three goals:
- Document how your board of directors can best help the company succeed
- Confirm that teams are formed effectively to pursue certain opportunities and goals, and if not, identify who you should hire to complement your company
- Demonstrate to lenders and investors the feasibility and justification of projects for financing (if applicable)
Team management skills are something every manager should possess and strive to continually improve. Managing a team requires a combination of interpersonal, technical, and, of course, organizational skills. Effective team managers tend to have certain skills, attitudes, and tactics:
- Provide a positive workspace
- Emphasize constant and effective communication
- Encourage and nurture your team’s growth
- Make transparency a priority
Team collaboration tools, also known as collaboration software, is the term used to define the various types of software and online services available to companies and individuals that allow them to work together effectively on joint projects, regardless of their physical location. Team management software is any platform that helps a team communicate, collaborate, and complete tasks efficiently. The right application for your team's needs and processes increases productivity and improves the quality of team projects created. Manage your entire team, assign tasks and projects, simplify onboarding, and centralize virtually every process in one workspace.
The main benefit of the team task management software is that it has been designed to solve real pain points, especially now when working remotely by ensuring everyone is on the same page. For example, with airSlate workflow automation for team management, you get a simpler way to manage teammates in a single secure Workspace. You can better structure your business processes with smart prebuilt workflow templates and no-code Automation and Integration Bots. Enroll in our Team Management course to learn more.
This course covers Team management within airSlate, configuration settings, as well as explains how an airSlate Workspace provides enhanced team collaboration. The Team Management course provides all the necessary information about team management tools within your Workspace, roles, access permissions, and the differences between them to help you assign roles and facilitate collaboration in the most effective way.
With airSlate’s remote team management functionality, you get best-in-class tools that empower your remote team to deliver stronger outcomes — on time and on budget. Its workflow automation features are designed for every person in a company to create, share, track, and analyze workflows within a centralized and configurable Workspace. Here are just a few reasons why teams choose airSlate:
- Create a single, secure Workspace
- Add teammates to simplify collaboration on workflows
- Make sure everyone has access to all the tools, equipment, and resources they need
- Create a smooth process and set clear expectations to facilitate remote work
- Help team members collaborate efficiently and stay in sync
The right team task management software lets you promote continued learning with a central team knowledge base, create effective team project management road maps, and offer incredible document-sharing tools. Understanding the importance of team management applications and their impact on your team’s development can help your team be successful within the workplace. If you are looking for the best team management software you should try adaptable remote team management within an airSlate Workspace that allows for simplified collaboration on workflows while providing a pleasant experience for you and your team.