Understanding Document Management
About this course
This course goes through the key concepts of document management and its role in improving day-to-day processes. You’ll learn how to simplify every step of processing paper-based workflows by managing, editing, routing, and storing documents online.
By the end of this course, you will receive valuable insights into building seamless document workflows, managing them, and reaping the benefits of optimized processes.
What will you learn?
Who is this course for?
More courses you might like
What our students say
Review from Capterra platform
The different courses are well defined, easily searchable, and the titles are useful. The content can get a bit long, and theoretical from time to time but mostly they try to keep it to bite-sized chunks with small quizzes to help you retain what you just read.
Review from YouTube
I’ve taken 20 airSlate Academy courses. These courses helped me create a workflow and generate business. The biggest skill I’ve learned is how to integrate data from other platforms into my workflow.
Review from G2 platform
airSlate Academy offers free courses in business process and workflow automation innovatively. The courses are well-researched and presented. Easily understood by a noncore IT audience.
Convert obsolete paper document management into a smooth digital experience
The long days of paper contracts and wet ink signatures have become almost a rarity in document management for many companies, regardless of their size and industry. The evidence shows that digital transformation is a much more eco-conscious and easily deployed solution for your business. Undoubtedly, the world is going digital, and creating a solid operations foundation can give you an advantage over your competitors.The long days of paper contracts and wet ink signatures have become almost a rarity in document management for many companies, regardless of their size and industry. The evidence shows that digital transformation is a much more eco-conscious and easily deployed solution for your business. Undoubtedly, the world is going digital, and creating a solid operations foundation can give you an advantage over your competitors.
Some people may consider digital security pitfalls and tech training as the other side of the coin. Yet, with a perfectly tailored document management software (DMS) online course by airSlate Academy, you quickly become acquainted with all the core information about the perks of the airSlate electronic document management system, significant trends, and secure storage of your business information.
Perks of document management solutions for your enterprise
- Secure and safe storage of your documents in one place. The most common concern regarding your business's well-being is your data security and confidentiality. Most document management software like airSlate provide you with all the necessary security tools to safeguard all your processes and data. Moreover, you will gain an upper hand in disaster and backup recovery.
- Get all your document across different devices. Access all relevant documents at any moment, anywhere.
- Eliminate all manual errors. Your daily routines involve repetitive tasks and transferring data from and to other applications. It is a tiresome and error-prone process that can cost you a ton with a single mistake in the input data. Therefore, online document management workflows simplify and improve your operations.
- Reduce time spent on document retrieval. In addition to saving you from errors, document management solutions cut time spent on irrelevant and tiresome document search and classification.
- Increased productivity and collaboration across departments. Document management solutions give you a platform to focus on priority tasks and eradicate miscommunication in the early planning stages.
Benefits of airSlate Academy document management course
- Learn more about what DMS is and how it can improve your daily operations.
- Learn more about document workflow automation.
- Choose the best solution for your business.
Every airSlate course is free and self-paced, providing you with much-needed flexibility. Start learning more about document management solutions today.
Questions & answers
Document management encompasses tracking, approving, sharing, distributing, and storing documentation files according to whatever best suits your business plan. airSlate WorkFlow is an excellent example of a comprehensive document management system that streamlines all these processes in a simple user interface.
The best way to manage documents is to find an optimal electronic document management system that fits your existing processes and organizational tools. Electronic document management naturally offers more accessibility and consumes less time than handling papers. With electronic solutions like airSlate WorkFlow, you get smart automation tools that automate your routine document workflow and mitigate chances of human-generated errors in your processed data.
Document management solutions keep order in your documentation and route documents into the processes you want them to undergo. Quality document management ensures that your workflow suffers no bottlenecks and that you complete all your tasks in minimal time.
The efficiency of a team or even an entire business may depend on the structure of its document management system. If the system is transparent and comprehensive for all staff members, it can optimize time spent on tasks and take over routine processes from employees. It follows that the better your DMS is, the more efficient your business will be.
The go-to qualities of a good document management system are accessibility, functionality, and connectivity. Accessibility ensures that employees can wrap their minds around it and be productive immediately. Functionality provides all essential features for the business to run effectively. Finally, connectivity allows your cross-platform to work online. Your DMS should check all three boxes.
If you are looking for document management software best suited for you, be sure that it fits your business needs, objectives, and workflows. Learn about opportunities that come with the airSlate WorkFlow document management solutions and how to use them in your business. Learn all you need to know about it in a brief interactive training course that will teach you to build a system that will serve you best.