Workflow Automation for Healthcare
Find out how to transform document-based medical processes into more effective and time-efficient automated workflows. Get familiar with airSlate basics and how the workflow automation platform helps reduce expenses, avoid hassle, and increase customer satisfaction within your healthcare institution.
About this program:
This certification program is aimed at anyone working in the Healthcare industry looking to solve the issue of excessive paperwork, data loss and errors, and time wasted on manual data transfers. The program provides a detailed overview of airSlate basics and presents typical use cases for the Healthcare industry.
By the end of the program, you will be fully equipped with the necessary knowledge to create automated workflows that will benefit both healthcare workers and patients.
The Essentials section will get you familiar with the key airSlate components, the user interface, and the elements it includes. It will show you how to start working with airSlate, create a workflow from scratch, add documents to it, set up no-code Bots to automate the process, and share your workflow with participants. You will also learn how to stay in the loop regarding any activities in your workflow.
The Use Case section provides a detailed overview of the typical workflows for medical institutions (e.g., the Patient Intake workflow). You will also discover the key benefits of the airSlate business process automation platform for Healthcare and how to evaluate its efficiency.
The Bots section of the certification program consists of separate courses dedicated to the Bots employed in the use cases outlined in the previous section. Each course contains comprehensive information about a specific Bot with detailed guidelines on its configuration. You will learn to set up automatic data transfers between your airSlate records and external systems (e.g., CRMs), save completed documents to a Google Drive folder, send notifications containing information about the completion of a process, and more.
What you will learn
|Certificate||A sharable achievement is included|
Pursue a Verified Certificate to show off the skills you gain
All you need to digitally transform your business
Will I earn a separate certification for each course or just one for the entire Healthcare Workflow Automation program?
You will receive an individual verified certificate for each course you pass in the Healthcare Workflow Automation program. In addition, you will receive a verified certificate for the entire Healthcare Workflow Automation certification program.
Can I take the courses in the Healthcare Workflow Automation program in any order?
We recommend passing these courses in the order they are listed in the Healthcare Workflow Automation program to keep the logical sequence.
Become an airSlate Partner
Students who complete the airSlate Academy courses are welcome to become partners. Get the necessary skills for building automated processes, helping airSlate newbies, and generating revenue.
Automation in Healthcare: a vital step for boosting health-related workflows
Healthcare is a vital industry aiming to maintain and improve people’s health, curing and preventing illnesses. But along with treatment, hospital staff has to constantly deal with burdensome but needful paperwork. Patient intake and consent forms, instructions and agreements, prescriptions, and patient histories are only a few examples of documentation that medical specialists use in their daily healthcare workflows. Most of them are still often manually processed, and it’s time to change the situation.
Humans make errors. But unlike other industries, mistakes in healthcare processes can lead to more harmful results than just fines, negatively affecting people’s lives. Besides, manually handling tasks is slow, which reduces productivity and the quality of services provided. That’s why clinics and other medical institutions need to reconsider their way of performing tasks and start using artificial intelligence in healthcare without delay.
Why is it essential to use healthcare automation?Artificial intelligence is gaining popularity in the medical area. It comprises all software applications and other technologies that professionals use in their day-to-day activity to accomplish tasks at a less fraction of time and costs. Apart from the latest robotic solutions that assist doctors in recognizing diseases, identifying diagnoses, and assisting in treatment, certain healthcare AI also enables hospital staff to improve their administrative and business processes. Here are the main problems that artificial intelligence helps to resolve in-hospital workflows:
- Endless paperwork. Every hospital process involves tons of forms to be completed. It’s not only time-consuming but also environmentally unfriendly. With the proper healthcare artificial intelligence tool, medical organizations can easily switch to fully digital workflows and reduce paper use to a minimum.
- Manual data input. Even with electronic document templates, medical specialists often need to repeatedly enter the same patient information. It often leads to fatigue and causes errors.
- Slow performance. Manually searching and processing data slows down all the healthcare processes, increasing time for every patient intake, which makes both patients and medical staff unsatisfied. This drives efficiency to decrease.
- High operational costs. All of the three above factors affect how much you pay your personnel for manually performed tasks. Without implementing automation solutions, your staff makes much effort and spends more working time even on simple but repetitive tasks. Thus, operational costs rise and slow your productivity down.
- Security and compliance. The medical sector seems to be dealing with sensitive information more than any other industry does. Breaching patient data confidentiality requirements results in enormous fines. Without a proper AI solution, meeting security standards gets harder.
Key benefits to gain from implementing RPA in healthcareYes, medical institutions face lots of pain points that cause industry ineffectiveness. One of the solutions here to be taken is applying automated healthcare workflows. By switching to RPA technologies, clinics gain a bunch of benefits. Here are just a few to mention:
- Improved communication and transparency. Automation tools make it easier for patients to access their medical histories and recipes, as well as sign up for an appointment and get automated reminders prior to their visit. Medical specialists can smoothly and quickly exchange data during patient transfer between departments.
- Enhanced ordering. Healthcare automation enables hospital administrations to order medications and inventory without hassles and in time.
- Easy tracking. Using RPA tools ensures you won't miss any steps within your workflow and enables you to track each process in real time.
- Prompt billing and payment administration. Automation platforms help to accelerate bill generation and provide an easier payment process for patients.
- Improved patient experience. Faster patient intake and digitized paperwork increase their general satisfaction with hospital services.
- Reduced costs. Implementing RPA into hospital processes helps to significantly cut operational costs and save resources, which positively affects your productivity.
airSlate solutions for healthcare business process automationThere are many good solutions for healthcare automation on the market. However, in regards to administrative and business operations, airSlate is definitely the most reasonable choice to make. This is a comprehensive all-in-one solution for business process optimization. Utilizing airSlate is simple and doesn’t require having special technical skills or hiring extra IT staff: the platform uses no-code RPA for any business purposes. airSlate provides medical staff with the following instruments for streamlined workflows:
- Rich collection of forms;
- Large library of ready-to-use flows;
- Automation Bots for easy document generation, data pre-fill, email notifications, etc.;
- Integration Bots for connecting your account with popular databases, CRM/ERP tools, and other software;
- Legally-binding eSignatures;
- HIPAA compliance and enterprise-grade security.