airSlate is the best OpenText alternative
|Workspace and team management||OpenText|
|Workspace audit log||Yes||Yes|
|Real-time reporting/process monitoring||Yes||Yes|
|Archiving & retention||Yes||Yes|
|Role-based workflow routing||Yes||few options available|
|Drag & drop interface||Yes||No|
|Filled-in data extraction/updating records||Yes||Yes|
|CRM and document data mapping||Yes||Yes|
|Online PDF editor||Yes||No|
|Web form builder||Yes||Yes|
|Document generation||Yes||few options available|
|E-signature||Yes||(with third party integration)|
Choose a better solution
Switch to airSlate in 4 easy steps
Automate business interactions with airSlate products
Enterprise-class security and compliance
Generate actionable documents within a single no-code solution
airSlate is the all-in-one solution for automating any workflow, be it a simple single-document workflow, or a complex flow with multiple participants.
When comparing airSlate vs OpenText, we can see that airSlate outperforms its competitors, offering a wide range of features. airSlate ensures an efficient document and workflow management, allowing organizations to create, configure and automate their workflows without a single line of code and expensive APIs.
With airSlate, you can combine all your teamwork, including document-driven workflows and CRMs that you already use, within a single platform. Document workflow automation is achieved with the help of Bots - software robots that automate any part of your workflow according to the conditions you set. All these features combined within one platform make airSlate the perfect OpenText alternative.
Follow these steps to start optimizing your business workflows in airSlate right now:
- Create a Flow and add your documents or Web forms to it. Edit them by adding fillable fields, dropdowns and actionable fields.
- Create roles and assign fields in your document to specific users.
- Set up and configure Bots to automate reminders, notifications, generate documents pre-filled with CRM data and much more.
- Keep track of all changes with document Revisions and detailed audit trails
- Archive, share, download or lock completed documents
Try out the best alternative to OpenText for free!