ArcGIS GeoEvent Server Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate is an alternative platform that connects people and their business processes via RPA and DPA tools
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the ArcGIS GeoEvent Server Bot. No coding required.
Install ArcGIS GeoEvent Server Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the ArcGIS GeoEvent Server Bot
AirSlate is the actual only alternative no-code, multi-cloud, incorporated and configurable workflow solution for helping you get over your industry with smart automation Bots. Make use of the Arc GIS Event Server Bot to optimize, regulate and track your significant processes in a single protected Workspace.Geoevent server.
Arrange the airSlate Bot to take your Flow to the next level:
- 1. Generate an airSlate Business Cloud account if you don’t have one and log in.
- 2. Start up a Flow from nothing or observe the Flow library to select from the list of pre-built templates.
- 3. Press the Bots icon to find the Arc GIS Event Server Bot. Geoevent server.
- 4. Create issues (when it’ll be triggered) and chart areas. Arcgis geoevent.
- 5. Set and choose conditions that’ll set off the Bot (Recipient/Date/Flow). Arcgis geoevent.
- 6. Confirm the settings by pressing Set up.
The Arc GIS Event Server Bot is fast and easy to set up and will provide you a powerful upper hand when it comes to automating your company’s most confusing workflows in a single Workspace .Geoevent server.