Archive to ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate is a all natural platform that connects people and their business processes via RPA and DPA tools
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to ARCON | Privileged Access Management (PAM) Bot
Together with airSlate, you can create customized, transparent workflows that can help your teams control very important methods in a single integrated and protected Workspace.Privileged process automation.
Preserve everything straightforward by following the fast step-by-step manual:
- 1.Log in to your secured airSlate Workspace or add the new one.
- 2.Start up a Flow with a new Document Flow or use a ready-made layout. Privileged process automation.
- 3. Go to the toolbar in the right-hand corner and choose the Archive to ARCON
- 4. Add it to your Flow and set up invokes (conditions for when it’ll act). Privileged access management process flow.
- 5. Set up conditions to lead to the microprogram. Privileged access management process flow.
- 6. Tap Apply setup to stimulate the invokes you included.
Privileged Access Management (PAM) Bot and make use of advanced business process automation (BPA) .Privileged process automation. Get the most out of your time and work from a single secure Workspace.