Archive to AutoCAD Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate encourages users to operate faster and more efficiently with a Workspace developed for strong, electronic cooperation
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to AutoCAD Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to AutoCAD Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to AutoCAD Bot
Most workflow automation products don't meet up with individual expectations because of their complications and different necessities. airSlate is quite diverse. Working with it, you possibly can use hundreds of programs like the Archive to AutoCAD Bot and simplify routine steps.Snipping bot.
Take advantage of the tips beneath to arrange the Bot without trouble:
- 1.Create an airSlate account, log in, and launch a new Workspace. Snipping bot.
- 2.Produce a Flow either from scratch or select one from the range of Flows.
- 3. When your files are ready, go to the Bots menu. Find the AutoCAD Bot in the list and choose it.
- 4. Next, select Settings and choose both General and Advanced. Autocad archive.
- 5. Set up issues to trigger the microprogram. Autocad archive.
- 6. Verify the configurations by pressing Set up.
Don’t postpone any more, get full use of the easy-to-configure Archive to AutoCAD Bot for streamlining your complex business processes, increasing efficiency, improving user experience and reducing costs .Snipping bot.