Archive to Azure Event Hubs Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate gives you the methods necessary to generate an surrounding of visibility and answerability
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to Azure Event Hubs Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to Azure Event Hubs Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to Azure Event Hubs Bot
With airSlate, you can make custom, transparent workflows to help your teams control necessary processes in a single integrated and secure Workspace. Our innovative no-code applications, such as Archive to Azure Event Hubs Bot, will enable you to be even more effective and stay away from mistakes when working remotely.
Operate the guidelines directly below to set up the Bot without bother:
- 1. If you don’t have an airSlate membership, sign-up and sign in.
- 2. Take up a Flow from the beginning or view the Flow collection to pick from the list of pre-built templates.
- 3. Go to the toolbar in the right-hand corner and pick the Archive to Azure Event Hubs Bot.
- 4. Create conditions (when it’ll be triggered) and chart areas.
- 5. Evaluate which to do if the Bot fails (Carry on with Revision or Block Revision).
- 6. Confirm the configurations by pressing Set up.
Align targets, set up the Archive to Azure Event Hubs Bot and easily manage deadlines to keep your teammates on the same page.