Archive to Collective[i] Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate is an all natural platform that connects people and their company processes via RPA and DPA applications
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to Collective[i] Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to Collective[i] Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to Collective[i] Bot
AirSlate is a robust workflow automation software program that maximizes business processes by making use of configurable microprograms, identified as automation Bots. They, along with Archive to Collective×i] Bot improve efficiency, improve turnaround, minimize human difficulties, increase quality and compliance, preserve prices and release time for personnel to concentrate on creative, more valuable assignments.
Manage your automated workflow in just a couple of clicks:
- 1. Sign in to your secured airSlate Workspace or add the new one.
- 2. Make a Flow either from scratch or choose one from the list of Flows.
- 3. Tap the Bot icon in the upper right-hand corner and select the Archive to Collective×i] Bot from the catalog.
- 4. Next, select Settings and specify both General and Advanced.
- 5. Add performance issues and advanced settings (optional).
- 6. Click Apply setup to finish and test it.
The Archive to Collective×i] Bot is fast and easy to arrange and gives you a powerful upper hand when it comes to automating your company’s most difficult workflows in a single Workspace.