Archive to Eikon Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
Optimize, control, and observe all of your work within one unified digital Workspace with airSlate
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to Eikon Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to Eikon Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to Eikon Bot
The majority of workflow automation products and services don't cover individual targets because of the complexity and different needs. airSlate is pretty different. Employing it, you possibly can use dozens of tools like the Archive to Eikon Bot and enhance routine methods.Define eikon.
Give your team what they ought to have and carry out the Archive to Eikon Bot:
- 1.Log in to your secured airSlate Workspace or add the new one.
- 2.Set up a Flow with a new Document Flow or use a ready-made layout.
- 3. Press the Bots icon to find the Archive to Eikon Bot. Define eikon.
- 4. Select Settings ->General/Advanced to setup it.
- 5. Set and specify circumstances that’ll lead to the Bot (Recipient/Date/Flow). Eikon workspace.
- 6. Press Apply setup to complete the setup. Eikon workspace.
Configure the Archive to Eikon Bot and make the most of advanced business process automation (BPA) .Define eikon. Get the most out of your time and work from a single secure Workspace.