Archive to FoundationIP Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate is an alternative platform that connects people and their company processes via RPA and DPA tools
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to FoundationIP Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to FoundationIP Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to FoundationIP Bot
AirSlate is the only alternative no-code, multi-cloud, incorporated and configurable workflow alternative for aiding you defeat your industry with intelligent automation Bots. Utilize the Archive to Foundation IP Bot to increase, control and track your vital processes in a single protected Workspace.Foundationip.
Be on the list of ‘automated’ and start out saving time and money:
- 1. Create an airSlate account, log in, and launch a new Workspace.
- 2. Set up a Flow from scratch or view the Flow library to select from the list of pre-built templates. Foundationip.
- 3. Press the Bots icon to find the Archive to Foundation IP Bot. Foundation ip.
- 4. Next, select Settings and choose both General and Advanced.
- 5. You have the choice of setting Advanced or General options.
- 6. Check out the settings by pressing Set up. Foundation ip.
Configure the Archive to Foundation IP Bot and make the most of advanced business process automation (BPA) .Foundationip. Get the most out of your time and work from a single secure Workspace.