Archive to Genuity Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate is an alternative platform that connects people and their company processes via RPA and DPA methods
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to Genuity Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to Genuity Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to Genuity Bot
With airSlate, you may create specialized, clear workflows to help you your teams cope with critical methods in a single integrated and safe Workspace. Our innovative no-code tools, such as the Archive to Tenuity Bot, will enable you to be much more beneficial and stay away from mistakes when working remotely.Define genuity.
Follow this unique training guide to put into action document process automation in the enterprise and have much more from the things you currently do:
- 1. Log in to your secured airSlate Workspace or add the new one. Define genuity.
- 2. Produce a Flow from the beginning or pick a layout.
- 3. Select Bots to check out the ones that are available, like the Archive to Tenuity Bot.
- 4. Next, select Settings and identify both General and Advanced.
- 5. You have the choice of setting Advanced or General functions.
- 6. Select problems and press Apply setup.
Configure the Archive to Tenuity Bot and benefit from a boosted document Flow with fewer errors, fast business processes, improved compliance, a longer period and an overall better consumer and employee experience .Define genuity.
Other Bots often used with the Archive to Genuity Bot
Unlock more opportunities for your personal organization with the Archive to Tenuity Bot
- Create an account a merchant account if you're a novice to airSlate, or sign in to your existing 1.
- Create and individualize your Work environment. Go ahead and setup several department-certain Workspaces that you need.
- Select the Passes tab around the left to make a different one or be a part of a pre-existing 1.
- Look at substantial collection of pre-made record layouts, make 1 from the beginning, or upload your very own kinds.
- Edit content making it fillable by having smart areas.
- Create certain dependencies between areas if you make them conditional.
- Find the Archive to Tenuity Bot through the collection and include it with your work-flow.
- Set up the Bot and include the conditions that will ensure it is take action based upon predetermined logic. Keep in mind that conditions may be associated with consumer functions, schedules and volume and data.
- Look at and add more Bots to speed up other areas of your own work-flow.
- Commence the Stream and appearance when the Bot has been turned on correctly.