Archive to IBM InfoSphere DataStage Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate is a alternative platform that connects people and their business processes via RPA and DPA applications
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to IBM InfoSphere DataStage Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to IBM InfoSphere DataStage Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to IBM InfoSphere DataStage Bot
With airSlate, you can also make custom, transparent workflows to help you your teams handle vital processes in a single integrated and secure Workspace. Our advanced no-code instruments, such as the Archive to IBM InfoSphere DataStage Bot, will help you be a lot more useful and stay away from errors when working remotely.Ibm optim archive.
Arrange the airSlate Bot to take your Flow to the next level:
- 1.Sign up an account in airSlate.
- 2.Generate a new Flow and add forms into it or build it from nothing.
- 3. Select Bots to view the ones that are available, such as the Archive to IBM InfoSphere DataStage Bot. Ibm optim archive.
- 4. To create triggers, select Settings. Infosphere datastage.
- 5. Set up conditions to induce the microprogram.
- 6. Verify the settings by pressing Set up. Infosphere datastage.
Configure the Archive to IBM InfoSphere DataStage Bot and really benefit from advanced business process automation (BPA) .Ibm optim archive. Get the most out of your time and work from a single secure Workspace.