Archive to iOS SDK Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate gives you the tools needed to establish an environment of visibility and accountability
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to iOS SDK Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to iOS SDK Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to iOS SDK Bot
Together with airSlate, you can create custom, clear workflows that will help your teams manage important processes in a single integrated and protected Workspace. Our reliable no-code applications, like the Archive to iOS SDK Bot, will assist you to be far more profitable and avoid mistakes when working remotely.
Follow this training guide to set up document process automation in the enterprise and acquire much more from the issues you already do:
- 1. If you don’t have an airSlate membership, sign up and sign in.
- 2. Create a new Flow and upload files to it or set up them from the beginning.
- 3. Click on Bots and pick the Archive to iOS SDK Bot from the collection.
- 4. Next, select Settings and indicate both General and Advanced.
- 5. Add causes, advanced settings, and join with an external database if required.
- 6. Press Apply setup to accomplish the configuration.
Configure the Archive to iOS SDK Bot and make use of an improved document Flow with fewer errors, more rapid business processes, improved compliance, much more time and an overall better consumer and employee experience.