Archive to NativeScript Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
Optimize, control, and keep track of all of your work within one unified digital Workspace with airSlate
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to NativeScript Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to NativeScript Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to NativeScript Bot
AirSlate is an effective workflow automation software tool that maximizes business processes by utilizing configurable microprograms, known as automation Bots. They, as well as the Archive to NativeScript Bot improve efficiency, speed up turnaround, minimize human mistakes, improve quality and compliance, preserve costs and free up time for staff to concentrate on innovative, more important tasks.Native script pricing.
Give your current team anything they deserve and apply the Archive to NativeScript Bot:
- 1. Create an airSlate Business Cloud account if you don’t have one and log in.
- 2. Establish a Flow either from the beginning or pick one from the range of Flows. Native script pricing.
- 3. Tap the Bot icon in the upper right-hand corner and select the Archive to NativeScript Bot from the catalog.
- 4. Set circumstances (when it’ll be triggered) and chart areas. Nativescript dropdown.
- 5. Add execution circumstances and advanced settings (optional).
- 6. Complete by tapping Apply setup. Nativescript dropdown.
Configure the Archive to NativeScript Bot and make the most of advanced business process automation (BPA) .Native script pricing. Get the most out of your time and work from a single secure Workspace.