Archive to NetLogo Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate is a holistic platform that connects people and their company processes via RPA and DPA tools
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to NetLogo Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to NetLogo Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to NetLogo Bot
AirSlate is a distinctive workflow automation solution that combines with a large number of platforms and services, especially CRM, ERP and cloud storage systems via automation Bots. By utilizing just the Archive to Network Bot firms obtain instant qualitative benefits; fewer complications, increased procedure transparency, and overall quality.Netlogo api.
Give the team anything they deserve and apply the Archive to Network Bot:
- 1. Create an airSlate Business Cloud account if you don’t have one and log in. Netlogo api.
- 2. Develop a new Flow and add at least one Document Flow.
- 3. Go to the toolbar in the right-hand corner and choose the Archive to Network Bot.
- 4. Add it to your Flow and set up causes (conditions for when it’ll act).
- 5. Evaluate which to do if the Bot fails (Go forward with Revision or Block Revision).
- 6. Select problems and press Apply setup.
Align goals, set up the Archive to Network Bot and easily manage deadlines to keep your teammates on the same page .Netlogo api.