Archive to OpenWater Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate gives you the methods needed to produce an surroundings of transparency and accountability
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to OpenWater Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to OpenWater Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to OpenWater Bot
airSlate is a powerful workflow automation program that optimizes business processes by employing configurable microprograms, called automation Bots. They, along with Archive to OpenWater Bot boost performance, boost turnaround, minimize human faults, enhance quality and compliance, save charges and release time for personnel to concentrate on innovative, more useful tasks.
Setup your automated workflow in only a few clicks:
- 1.Enter your account and pick a Workplace from the list.
- 2.Create a Flow from the beginning or pick a template.
- 3. Select Bots to view the ones that are accessible, such as the Archive to OpenWater Bot.
- 4. Set circumstances (when it’ll be triggered) and chart areas.
- 5. Find out what to do if the Bot fails (Go forward with Revision or Block Revision).
- 6. Tap Apply setup to stimulate the triggers you added.
By investing just 10 minutes of your time configuring the Archive to OpenWater Bot, get access to a world of simplified work. Integrate with all of the most well-known tools like Google Drive, DropBox, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc. Boost the way you automate by getting started now.