Archive to OpFocus Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
Optimize, manage, and monitor all of your work within one unified digital Workspace with airSlate
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to OpFocus Bot. No coding required.
Add the no-code Archive to OpFocus Bot to your sales workflows
Install Archive to OpFocus Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to OpFocus Bot
airSlate does all kinds of things to enable its consumers boost their business processes by technique of automation. For that reason, it’s created a variety of no-code Automation Bots, including Archive to OpFocus Bot, to hand over tedious, repetitive duties to specialized software bots.\ Document process automation instruments are the actual new crucial when it comes to improving document workflows. They utilize software robots. At airSlate, we refer to them as Bots, e.g, the Archive to OpFocus Bot and we established them so you can implement them to diverse workflows and increase your and your clients’ user experiences.
Have a look at our suggestions on how to add Bots to your Flow.
- 1. Sign up your airSlate account or log in if you already have one.
- 2. Select a Flow from our rich catalogue of templates. If you haven’t found the one that meets your requirements, create it from the begining.
- 3. When your document is set, go to the Bots list and Archive to OpFocus Bot.
- 4. Configure its setting and select conditions for when it’ll act.
- 5. Select General and Advanced settings as well as execution conditions.
- 6. Run the Flow to see BPA in action.
Stop wasting time on processes that can be automated. Use the airSlate Archive to OpFocus Bot to set up workflow automation and eliminate human errors.