Archive to Tally Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate gives you the applications needed to develop an environment of visibility and responsibility
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to Tally Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to Tally Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to Tally Bot
Together with airSlate, you can create unique, transparent workflows to help your teams handle critical methods in a single integrated and secure Workspace. Our innovative no-code applications, much like the Archive to Tally Bot, will help you be much more beneficial and stay away from mistakes when working remotely.Openroads mxroad.
Makes use of the recommendations beneath to set up the Bot with no hassle:
- 1.Sign-up an account in airSlate. Openroads mxroad.
- 2.Set up a Flow either from the beginning or select one from the range of Flows.
- 3. Once your docs are set, go to the Bots menu. Find the Tally Bot in the list and choose it. Tally bot.
- 4. Set problems (when it’ll be triggered) and map areas.
- 5. You have the choice of setting Advanced or General functions.
- 6. Press Apply setup to carry out the settings. Tally bot.
Configure the Archive to Tally Bot and make the most of advanced business process automation (BPA) .Openroads mxroad. Get the most out of your time and work from a single secure Workspace.