Archive to Tornado Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate gives you the tools required to produce an environment of visibility and accountability
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to Tornado Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to Tornado Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to Tornado Bot
airSlate is a robust workflow automation software program that increases business processes by using configurable microprograms, named automation Bots. They, besides the Archive to Tornado Bot boost overall performance, boost turnaround, decrease human faults, improve quality and compliance, preserve expenses and free up time for employees to focus on innovative, more beneficial responsibilities.Tornado tracks tool.
Build the airSlate Bot to take your Flow to the next stage:
- 1.Create an airSlate profile or sign in. Tornado tracks tool.
- 2.Set up a Flow with a new Document Flow or use a ready-made template. Programmi workflow.
- 3. When your files are ready, go on the Bots menu. Find the Tornado Bot in the list and pick it. Programmi workflow.
- 4. Next, select Settings and indicate both General and Advanced.
- 5. Set up conditions to lead to the microprogram.
- 6. Press Apply setup to complete the settings.
The Archive to Tornado Bot is fast and easy to configure and gives you you a powerful upper hand when it comes to automating your company’s most complicated workflows in a single Workspace .Tornado tracks tool.