This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate enables consumers to operate faster and more efficiently with a Workspace designed for effective, electronic collaboration
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the CruiseControl Bot. No coding required.
Install CruiseControl Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the CruiseControl Bot
AirSlate is a distinctive workflow automation choice that integrates with a great number of programs and solutions, particularly CRM, ERP and cloud storage systems via automation Bots. By using just the CruiseControl Bot enterprises achieve immediate qualitative innovations; fewer difficulties, improved method transparency, and general high quality.
Continue all sorts of things straightforward by following the fast step-by-step tutorial:
- 1. Signup a profile in airSlate.
- 2. Make a Flow and get a new file.
- 3. Select Bots to check out the ones that are accessible, such as the CruiseControl Bot.
- 4. Read about it before clicking Install Bot.
- 5. Add execution issues and advanced settings (optional).
- 6. Finish by tapping Apply setup.
By spending just 10 minutes of your time configuring the CruiseControl Bot, get access to a world of simplified work. Integrate with all the most common platforms like Google Drive, Dropbox, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc. Raise the way you automate by getting started now.
Other Bots often used with the CruiseControl Bot
Uncover much more possibilities for the organization with the CruiseControl Bot
- Sign-up your account if you're a newcomer to airSlate, or log on to the current one.
- Make and individualize your Work space. You can set up as much division-specific Workspaces as you need.
- Go through the Moves tab in the remaining to create a different one or be a part of a current one.
- Look at large library of pre-made document layouts, generate one from scratch, or publish your own types.
- Revise articles making it fillable by adding clever areas.
- Make specific dependencies between areas through making them conditional.
- Choose the CruiseControl Bot from the library and combine it with your workflow.
- Configure the Bot and include the circumstances that'll ensure it is work based on preset logic. Remember that circumstances can be associated with user roles, schedules and regularity and data.
- Have a look at and increase the Crawlers to improve other parts of your respective workflow.
- Begin the Stream and look in case the Bot continues to be turned on correctly.