Export to ArcGIS Explorer Desktop Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
Optimize, control, and track all of your work within one unified digital Workspace with airSlate
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Export to ArcGIS Explorer Desktop Bot. No coding required.
Install Export to ArcGIS Explorer Desktop Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Export to ArcGIS Explorer Desktop Bot
airSlate is a robust workflow automation software tool that increases business processes by making use of configurable microprograms, known as automation Bots. They, and also the Export to ArcGIS Explorer Desktop Bot increase proficiency, speed up turnaround, minimize human faults, improve quality and compliance, preserve expenditures and release time for personnel to consentrate on innovative, more beneficial projects.
Create the airSlate Bot to take your Flow to the next stage:
- 1.Make an airSlate profile or log in.
- 2.Set up a Flow either from scratch or select one from the range of Flows.
- 3. Once your documents are prepared, go to the Bots menu. Find the ArcGIS Explorer Desktop Bot in the list and pick it.
- 4. Select Settings ->General/Advanced to manage it.
- 5. Set up issues to induce the microprogram.
- 6. Confirm the configurations by pressing Set up.
Align targets, set up the Export to ArcGIS Explorer Desktop Bot and easily manage deadlines to keep your teammates on the same page.