Extract from AutoCAD Architecture Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate is an all natural platform that connects people and their company processes via RPA and DPA instruments
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Extract from AutoCAD Architecture Bot. No coding required.
Install Extract from AutoCAD Architecture Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Extract from AutoCAD Architecture Bot
Along with airSlate, you may create unique, transparent workflows to help you your teams cope with very important methods in a single integrated and protected Workspace. Our innovative no-code tools, like the Extract from AutoCAD Architecture Bot, will assist you to be much more successful and prevent problems when working remotely.
Continue to keep all sorts of things straightforward by following the short step-by-step guideline:
- 1. Enter your account and choose a Workplace within the list.
- 2. Set up a unique Flow and add at least one Document Flow.
- 3. Go to the toolbar in the right-hand corner and select the Extract from AutoCAD Architecture Bot.
- 4. Next, select Settings and indicate both General and Advanced.
- 5. Determine what to do if the Bot fails (Move forward with Revision or Block Revision).
- 6. Press Apply setup to complete the configuration.
The Extract from AutoCAD Architecture Bot is fast and easy to configure and gives you a powerful upper hand when it comes to automating your company’s most sophisticated workflows in a single Workspace.