Extract from SolidWorks eDrawings Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate gives you the applications required to create an atmosphere of transparency and responsibility
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Extract from SolidWorks eDrawings Bot. No coding required.
Install Extract from SolidWorks eDrawings Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Extract from SolidWorks eDrawings Bot
AirSlate provides all you need to improve complicated operations within a single integrated environment operated by superior automation Bots. Caused by progressive solutions in robotic process automation (RPA) you can certainly effectively automate much of your business while using distinctive no-code Extract from SolidWorks drawings Bot.Solidworks viewer.
Give your current team what they are worthy of and apply the Extract from SolidWorks drawings Bot:
- 1. Sign up an account in airSlate.
- 2. Build a Flow from nothing or view the Flow catalog to pick from the list of pre-built layouts. Solidworks viewer.
- 3. Press the Bots icon to find the Extract from SolidWorks drawings Bot.
- 4. Create situations (when it’ll be triggered) and map areas.
- 5. Figure out what to do if the Bot fails (Move forward with Revision or Block Revision). Edrawings wiki.
- 6. Click Apply set-up to finish and test it. Edrawings wiki.
Align targets, set up the Extract from SolidWorks drawings Bot and easily manage deadlines to keep your teammates on the same page .Solidworks viewer.