Please note: Grails Bot is not available yet.
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate gives you the applications needed to establish an surroundings of transparency and responsibility
airSlate gives you the applications needed to establish an surroundings of transparency and responsibility. It’s Grails Bot allows users to design and automate the most difficult workflows. Making use of the correct answer takes away bottlenecks and manual responsibilities.
What the Grails Bot does
Use the Bot to supercharge your workflow automation experience. It speeds up in-team collaboration across all departments. It takes just a few minutes to set the Bot up and integrate it into your existing system without a single line of code.
When to use the Grails Bot
Set up the Bot to connect business productivity tools, automate workflows, and boost performance. Use it for automating and connecting complex business processes. Manage all your projects, teams, and their data with a tool that reduces human-prone errors.
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Grails Bot. No coding required.
Install and configure the Bot
Select the Grails Bot from the library of automation and integration Bots. Try searching by name or browsing the Bot categories. Add the Grails Bot to your workflow and start configuring it without coding or APIs.
Add simple “if-this-then-that” logic
Add conditions that define how and when the Grails Bot will run. Conditions can be based on data, dates, names, and user roles. Once the Bot is enabled, run the Flow and observe the Grails Bot in action.
Install Grails Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Grails Bot
Nearly all workflow automation solutions don't satisfy client targets because of the nature and further needs. airSlate is very different. Employing it, you may use lots of programs such as Grails Bot and improve routine methods.
Give your own team the things they should have and apply the Grails Bot:
- 1.Make an airSlate account or sign in.
- 2.Commence a Flow from scratch or view the Flow collection to select from the list of pre-built layouts.
- 3. Select Bots and select the Grails Bot from the collection.
- 4. Next, select Settings and define both General and Advanced.
- 5. Figure out what to do if the Bot fails (Go forward with Revision or Block Revision).
- 6. Tap Apply setup to activate the sets off you integrated.
The Grails Bot was developed to assist you in getting duties accomplished more quickly and a lot more successfully. Take away human-prone errors and increase your working processes now!
Other Bots often used with the Grails Bot
IBM Watson Explorer Bot PrediCX Bot Google Cloud Natural Language API Bot Kapiche Bot Sayint Bot Synthesys Bot
Uncover far more options for the enterprise together with the Grails Bot
Are you feeling overloaded by information as well as the by no means-finishing streams of jobs? Create a wise relocate and then leave these to automation. Our cloud-centered automation remedy characteristics dozens of Bots robust adequate to deal with almost any mundane information-hefty job typically done by mankind. Learn how to create and have the most from the Grails Bot by simply following the next recommendations.
How to put together the Grails Bot and speed up repeating and monotonous duties
- Sign up a free account if you're a novice to airSlate, or log in to the current a single.
- Create and individualize your Workspace. Feel free to create as much section-particular Workspaces as you need.
- Click on the All Passes tab on the kept to create a a different one or become a member of a pre-existing a single.
- Look at huge collection of pre-created document themes, create a single completely from scratch, or add your own personal types.
- Edit content material and then make it fillable by having wise career fields.
- Create particular dependencies between career fields through making them conditional.
- Select the Grails Bot in the collection and include it with your work-flow.
- Set up the Bot and put the conditions that will allow it to be work according to pre-programmed common sense. Remember that conditions may be connected to customer jobs, dates and volume and information.
- Check out and add more Bots to speed up other parts of your work-flow.
- Start off the Flow and appearance in case the Bot continues to be allowed appropriately.
Now onto you. Simplify your company's functions with ease and utilize the Grails Bot together with other Bots to ease everyday document schedule for good.