Please note: IntelliApp Bot is not available yet.
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate is an all natural platform that connects people and their company processes via RPA and DPA tools
AirSlate is an all natural platform that connects people and their company processes via RPA and DPA tools. Its powerful automation Bots, like the IntelliJ Bot, involves teams and makes them more collaborative, and more on top of their work. Try it yourself.
What the IntelliApp Bot does
Use the Bot to supercharge your workflow automation experience. It speeds up in-team collaboration across all departments. It takes just a few minutes to set the Bot up and integrate it into your existing system without a single line of code.
When to use the IntelliApp Bot
Use the Bot to create flexible workflows that keep you in control processes, not the other way around. With our automation Bot, connect the business productivity methods you already use without the need to code. Organize and automate workflows in a few simple steps.
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the IntelliApp Bot. No coding required.
Install and configure the Bot
Select the IntelliApp Bot from the library of automation and integration Bots. Try searching by name or browsing the Bot categories. Add the IntelliApp Bot to your workflow and start configuring it without coding or APIs.
Add simple “if-this-then-that” logic
Add conditions that define how and when the IntelliApp Bot will run. Conditions can be based on data, dates, names, and user roles. Once the Bot is enabled, run the Flow and observe the IntelliApp Bot in action.
Install IntelliApp Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the IntelliApp Bot
AirSlate is the only holistic no-code, multi-cloud, built-in and configurable workflow option for encouraging you get over your industry with smart automation Bots. Use the IntelliJ Bot to improve, regulate and keep track of your vital processes in a single protected Workspace.Intelliapp.
Retain all sorts of things easy by following the short step-by-step guideline:
- 1. Signup a profile in airSlate. Intelliapp.
- 2. Begin a Flow from the beginning or view the Flow collection to choose from the list of pre-built templates. Intellirupp.
- 3. Press the Bots icon to find the IntelliJ Bot.
- 4. To create invokes, select Settings. Intellirupp.
- 5. Set and identify circumstances that’ll set off the Bot (Recipient/Date/Flow).
- 6. Select problems and press Apply setup.
Configure the IntelliJ Bot and benefit from a boosted document Flow with fewer errors, faster business processes, improved compliance, additional time and an overall better consumer and employee experience .Intelliapp.
Other Bots often used with the IntelliApp Bot
Pre-fill from OpenText Alloy Bot Archive to Apache Kafka Bot Export to Apache Kafka Bot Extract from Apache Kafka Bot Pre-fill from Apache Kafka Bot Archive to Flowgear Bot
Open much more options for the business with the IntelliJ Bot
Are you feeling overloaded by details along with the never ever-stopping streams of tasks? Produce a wise shift leaving those to automation. Our cloud-dependent automation remedy characteristics dozens of Crawlers powerful enough to deal with practically any mundane details-hefty process generally done by human beings. Learn to put in place and have the best from the IntelliJ Bot by using the following instructions.
How to put together the IntelliJ Bot and systemize repeating and boring responsibilities
- Sign up an account if you're new to airSlate, or sign in to your pre-existing one.
- Make and customize your Work environment. You can put in place several division-distinct Workspaces since you need.
- Click the Flows tab on the still left to make an another one or join a pre-existing one.
- Browse the substantial catalog of pre-made papers themes, generate one from the beginning, or upload your own personal types.
- Revise content and then make it fillable by having wise career fields.
- Make distinct dependencies between career fields if you make them conditional.
- Pick the IntelliJ Bot in the catalog and include it with your work-flow.
- Configure the Bot and add more the conditions that will help it become work based upon preset logic. Note that conditions might be associated with end user roles, schedules and consistency and details.
- Look at and increase the amount of Crawlers to systemize other parts of your respective work-flow.
- Commence the Movement and look in case the Bot is turned on appropriately.
Now to you. Streamline your company's procedures effortlessly and employ the IntelliJ Bot as well as other Crawlers to alleviate daily papers regimen once and for all.
Export to Flowgear Bot Extract from Flowgear Bot Pre-fill from Flowgear Bot Archive to AWS Organizations Bot Export to AWS Organizations Bot Extract from AWS Organizations Bot Pre-fill from AWS Organizations Bot Archive to Box.com Amped Bot Export to Box.com Amped Bot Extract from Box.com Amped Bot Pre-fill from Box.com Amped Bot Archive to InfusionSoft Connector by Bedrock Data Bot