Mercury Editor Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
AirSlate allows customers to operate faster and more efficiently with a Workspace developed for successful, electronic collaboration
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Mercury Editor Bot. No coding required.
Install Mercury Editor Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Mercury Editor Bot
AirSlate offers you everything you need to optimize sophisticated functions within the single integrated environment powered by modern automation Bots. Because of inventive technology in robotic process automation (RPA) you might quite simply automate much of your business together with the distinctive no-code Mercury Editor Bot.Mercury bot.
Give the team what they ought to have and build the Mercury Editor Bot:
- 1. Create an airSlate account, log in, and launch a new Workspace.
- 2. Build a Flow from nothing or observe the Flow library to select from the list of pre-built templates.
- 3. Tap the Bot icon in the upper right-hand corner and select the Mercury Editor Bot from the catalog. Mercury bot.
- 4. To set up invokes, select Settings. Mercury editor.
- 5. Set and define issues that’ll result in the Bot (Recipient/Date/Flow).
- 6. Click Apply set up when finished. Mercury editor.
Don’t hold off anymore, get full use of the easy-to-configure Mercury Editor Bot for streamlining your complex business processes, increasing efficiency, improving user experience and reducing costs .Mercury bot.