Update Salesforce Records via SOQL Bot
- Author airSlate Inc.
- Setup duration 5-10 min.
- Used in 28 Templates
- Used in 33 Workspaces
- Installed 241 times in the last 30 days
- 100% success rate
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Update Salesforce Records via SOQL Bot. No coding required.
Try pre-built workflows to experience the Update Salesforce Records via SOQL Bot in action
Install the Update Salesforce Records via SOQL Bot to automate your document workflows
Use the Update Salesforce Records via SOQL Bot to Improve Data Routing
CRM systems like Salesforce save a massive amount of data that has to be periodically checked and updated. With airSlate, you have the opportunity to mass update records in Salesforce. Most likely, you have a big database with different kinds of data in it, and updating it manually is a complicated task that requires a lot of time and can even slow down or stop other income-producing tasks.
The Update Salesforce Records via SOQL Bot solves this problem and gives you opportunities:
- to refresh selected data matching a SOQL query automatically;
- to save time spent on completing this routine task;
- to eliminate the possibility of human error while transferring and updating data;
- to improve your business’s overall advancement in automation;
- to build a workflow that works 24/7 without human interaction;
- to increase the communication between your CRM and airSlate.
Setting up the Bot is easy. All you have to do is add it and determine its if-this-then-that actions order to mass update records in Salesforce each time your documents are processed. airSlate’s interface makes it very straightforward to mass update records tables and rows in the CRM from document records fields.