Why generate documents with airSlate?
How does document generation work in airSlate?
Automate workflows to build fully personalized documents for your business
In addition to document generation, airSlate features:
Built-in e-signature solution
PDF editor and annotator
Web form builder
Custom workflow routing
Robotic process automation
No-API CRM & Cloud integrations
Generate any Document Automatically with airSlate
Easily manage your job offers, sales proposals, contracts, agreements, medical records and more with airSlate. Smart document generation tools help eliminate manual work through the importing of data from spreadsheets or databases. Sharing templates has been simplified so that any team member or contact who has never used the online platform can file a form using the link.
With our end-to-end solution, anyone can simplify and accelerate their working processes. Document workflow generation, sharing, editing and certification has never been so simple and fully digitized.
In particular, airSlate empowers you and your team with the ability to:
- 1. Make a document more functional, transform it into a Slate, and add fillable fields.
- 2. Add custom actions to further automate your workflow and monitor it with notifications.
- 3. Automate, configure, and process templates by multiple members without any additional integrations.
- 4. Generate samples automatically using configurable templates. Data-driven processes easily digitize, automate and standardize reusable templates within one or several teams and allow them to be shared with non-subscribed users.
- 5. Organize Slates in a completely secure and safe environment.
- 6. View all Slate revisions and edits with the audit trail system.
Every team can create an unlimited number of workflows and Slates. The process is simplified through the usage of Bots; which are set up in minutes for automating every step of the document generation process. With this online solution, time spent on paperwork will be significantly reduced, allowing your entire company to focus on more important business.