Empower your HR team with automation
airSlate for Human Resources
airSlate for Human Resources
- Hiring requests
- Employee onboarding
- Collecting feedback
- Employee appraisals
- Training enrollment
Start with a pre-built Template and customize it to fit your unique process
Everything you need in an all-in-one platform
See why airSlate beats any alternative on the market
Integrate with any cloud service via no-code Bots to streamline your document workflows
Trusted by forward-thinking companies around the world
Enterprise-grade security and compliance
Get the most out of airSlate
Human resources automation: why your company needs it now more than ever
HR managers are always at the frontline of securing the best talent for their companies and building a positive employee experience. Ironically enough, they often fail to develop a healthy working environment for themselves while struggling to grapple with tremendous routine administrative activities. At one point or another, these inefficiencies in traditional HR management systems inevitably lead to:
- unorganized documentation located in different databases
- inaccurate, manual data entry and the higher possibility for error
- inconsistency across document execution processes
- no transparency in communication between departments
The situation only got worse after the pandemic broke out and urged businesses to introduce new human resources tools and adapt to a new "hybrid" working landscape. Many companies are trying to adopt a patchwork approach to eliminating these new bottlenecks. For instance, they solve paperwork storage problems by moving it online to a centralized system but close their eyes to other document-related aspects of work, like the need for esignature or automated document routing. As a result, HR workers end up spending less time on their primary duties, such as employee performance appraisal or onboarding, and more time on administrative maintenance.
How to create an efficient HR management system within your company
The core duty of an HR department is to maintain a positive experience throughout the entire employee journey. That’s why companies need to consider eliminating tough steps in administrative tasks. One of the possible solutions is to outsource or outstaff these tasks to other companies. However, this decision might not be budget-friendly and may take a lot of time to implement. The most efficient way to offload an HR manager’s administrative tasks and help them refocus on higher-value activities is to automate HR processes.
Concerns associated with implementing automation in human resource process management
To a certain degree, people are predisposed to resist change and innovation. Implementing automation into well-established, yet burdensome HR processes is no exception. Here are some of the most common aspects holding companies back from taking steps towards HR automation:
- Excessive reliance on paper. Despite the rapid trends in digital transformation, we witness today, many companies remain too reliant on traditional paper-based document management and are not entirely prepared to move it online.
- Future of employment. There’s a common misconception that HR automation will displace humans by taking over their jobs.
- Security and privacy issues. New data and privacy regulations, which went into force in recent years, gave people more control over the data they share online. For companies, it means more rigorous and sometimes costlier measures for keeping this data protected while implementing workflow automation software.
- Compatibility with existing processes and infrastructures. There’s no "one-size-fits-all" solution that would be suitable for all companies. Every solution requires a certain level of fine-tuning when it comes to accommodating existing infrastructures with automation tools.
- Need for IT specialists. The majority of solutions out there require a certain level of coding, which may scare companies, especially small ones from adopting automation in HR.
Dispelling concerns around HR process automation with airSlate
airSlate is a cloud-based, no-code platform that features eSignature, BPA (Business Process Automation), document generation, workflow automation, and contract negotiation tools that help companies digitize, automate, and configure routine operations, including HR processes.
- Eliminate the need for paper. airSlate is compatible with various file formats and file templates, including PDF, DOCX, EXCEL, etc., and supports interactive fillable fields. You can create documents from scratch, choose from the ready-made templates, or upload and edit your own.
- Free up time for more meaningful tasks. Our solution is designed to leverage HR managers’ potential by alleviating routine and making any HR-related processes from employee onboarding to policy updates, as accurate and streamlined as possible.
- Secure the most sensitive data. We designed airSlate with security in mind. It’s encrypted by 256-bit SSL. airSlate complies with major legal frameworks on data privacy, including GDPR, HIPAA, and more.
- Work in synergy with existing infrastructures. airSlate integrates with hundreds of cloud applications commonly used for setting up a human resources workflow.
- Get your workflow up and running without IT specialists’ help. airSlate was designed based on simplicity in complexity. Using the solution is easy and intuitive at every touchpoint.