Enhance MS Power Automate workflows with this no-code airSlate integration
Generate actionable documents using the airSlate connector inside Microsoft Flow process automation. Send a group of documents to recipients in a role-based order and use the submitted data to create or update MS Dynamics 365 records.
Connect your favorite services using the MS Flow process automation and airSlate
With the airSlate connector you get everything you need to deliver a
single workflow solution for your Microsoft ecosystem
Forms and Surveys
Configure powerful and fast robotic process automation in MS Flow
Setting up automation is easy using airSlate Bots, no special skills required. Some examples of routine tasks that can be automated with airSlate Bots:Learn more
- Conditional routing of documents between CRM contacts, and internal and external recipients
- Generating actionable documents pre-filled with MS Dynamics 365 data
- Creating new records based on data entered into a document’s fillable fields
- Updating existing records based on data entered into a document’s fillable fields
- Saving e-signed documents to MS Dynamics 365, SharePoint, OneDrive or external systems
- Changing the status of MS Dynamics 365 records and triggering actions based on a document’s actionable data
See it in action
Watch how to easily automate workflows in your MS Dynamics 365
account using no-code airSlate Bots
What if you could make this kind of workflow
configurable in minutes?
- 01An insurance agent receives a claim from a customer and sends over a Claim form that has been automatically pre-filled with that client’s MS Dynamics 365 data using the airSlate connector.
- 02Once completed by the client, the form is automatically sent back to the agent’s manager.
- 03Once the manager has approved the form, a receipt is automatically generated using the airSlate document generator and sent to the customer.
- 04Part of the claim form’s information is used to automatically update the сustomer’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 record. Once the manager has approved the form, a receipt is automatically generated using the airSlate document generator and sent to the customer.
- 05Both the customer and agent receive instant email notifications confirming the claim’s approval. An airSlate Bot then sends payment to the customer’s bank account.