Business contract NetSuite
Use a single, no-code integration instead of five different solutions
See it in action
Automate your business processes right now!
Start automating in minutes by adding NetSuite Bots to any of your airSlate Templates
Your guide on how to better manage Business contract in NetSuite
Take the following actions to enhance the Business contract in NetSuite:
- Set up the airSlate Bundle to your ERP account and turn on its token-based authentication.
- Sign in to airSlate, then opt for the ready-made Flow from the library or build one from scratch.
- Install a suitable Integration Bot to your Flow according to what you need to do: create records, update information in your ERP records, export them, and so on.
- Add the User ID, Secret, and Token ID in the Bot settings to link the Flow with your ERP account.
- Choose the form you need for your Business contract in NetSuite.
- Map the airSlate document fields with the relative record types in NetSuite.
- Provide the conditions that will activate the Bot and decide what to do if it fails.
- Click Apply Setup to finish configuring your workflow optimization.
Have questions or want to know more about airSlate?
- Address any of your questions about airSlate
- Get qualified assistance when using the product
- Request a feature you would like to use with airSlate
Questions & answers
You can install an airSlate bundle (package) to create completely automated workflows right from inside NetSuite. Go to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles > List, and search for airSlate. The set-up process only takes a couple of minutes. After that, you’ll be able to generate a business contract and send it along with other forms for e-signing to your NetSuite contacts without leaving the platform.
Once you've launched a Flow, Bots start processing the data you need to route to your business contract. Based on specified conditions and triggers, airSlate will export documents, pre-fill Slates with mapped record fields, and automatically update NetSuite records. But for you, everything happens in a second! This all happens automatically. Instantly, you’ll have a pre-filled business contract form with NetSuite information to send to recipients for e-signing or filling out.
It doesn't matter if you’ve just started using a CRM system or if you’ve been using them for a long time – consider integrating them with airSlate, especially NetSuite for many benefits. Improve your work by automating monotonous tasks, enhancing business contract, and even compressing multiple platforms into one holistic solution.
If you've already worked with an automation tool before, it won't be challenging to deal with airSlate. But if this is your first experience using RPA, then enroll in the airslate Academy courses for free. The learning pace is up to you. At the same time, you can apply the acquired knowledge in practice and automate business contract-related tasks step by step.
When creating an business contract from scratch, use an end-to-end Flow builder. Upload documents, route Slates between recipients, and, most importantly, set up Bots for transferring data between NetSuite and your business contract. The first and second stages can be checked during setup, preview forms and contracts before you use them and double-check recipient email addresses. But for the last step, you need to run the Flow and check the Bot Log to make sure that everything is working correctly.
Software is much better at managing processes without errors than humans in many spheres. It doesn't make mistakes during monotonous work, a good reason to delegate tedious tasks like collecting or transferring data to it. Make your business contract more efficient by configuring an airSlate Flow with professional document templates and built-in editor, Automation and Integration Bots, and the airSlate Academy for learning everything there is to know about streamlining business processes with no-code, robotic process automation.