Forms and Surveys
Try powerful yet easy and fast to configure robotic process automation
Use no-code airSlate Bots to make your Salesforce workflows fully automated. Some examples of routine tasks that can be automated with airSlate for Salesforce:Learn more
- Conditional routing of documents between CRM contacts, internal and external recipients
- Generating actionable documents pre-filled with Salesforce data
- Creating new records based on data entered into a document’s fillable fields
- Updating existing records based on data entered into a document’s fillable fields
- Saving documents to Salesforce attachments or external storages
- Changing the status of Salesforce records and triggering actions in Salesforce based on the actionable data in the documents
- Sending batches of documents with a single click of a button
- Generating batches of documents on a set schedule
See it in action
Watch how to easily automate workflows in your Salesforce
account using no-code airSlate Bots
What if you could make this kind of workflow configurable in minutes?
- 01An insurance agent receives a claim from a customer and sends over a Claim form that has been
pre-filledwith that client’s Salesforce data.
- 02Once completed by the client, the form is automatically sent back to the agent’s manager.
- 03Once the manager has approved the form, a receipt is automatically generated using the airSlate document generator and sent to the customer.
- 04Part of the Claim form’s information is used to automatically update the сustomer’s Salesforce record. The Claim information is then transmitted separately to the company’s internal record management system.
- 05Both the customer and the agent receive instant email notifications confirming the claim’s approval. An airSlate Bot then sends the payment to the customer’s bank account.