Finalize contracts faster with airSlate
Negotiate in real-time and sign contracts faster
Author contracts from DOCX and PDF templates
Edit your existing contracts and create new ones from DOCX or PDF documents. Integrate with multiple systems of record and cloud apps to manage your workflows on a single platform.
airSlate has been essential in increasing our efficiency at Rock The Street, Wall Street. airSlate allows us to send batch emails instead of having to send each form out individually. Because of airSlate, our forms can now be easily filled out from a mobile device, which has made a huge difference for us and our recipients. The customer service has also been excellent!
Streamline contract negotiation using no-code Bots
Set up airSlate Bots to send notifications for contract changes, add reminders for deadlines, archive contracts upon approval, and more. Automate role-based contract routing when eSigning.
We were looking for a Contract negotiation solution. We have found the right solution for Contract Negotiation with airSlate.
Connect to cloud apps to automate payments
Build a comprehensive agreement workflow that includes order forms, contracts, invoices, payments, and more. Integrate with and across multiple systems of record to transfer data and archive completed contracts.
The flexibility of airSlate allowed us to design a workflow that works for us. The automation built into airSlate helped us remove many manual steps in our old process.
Powerful contract negotiation solution
|This chart represents a partial list of features available in airSlate, Nintex, KissFlow, K2 and Spring CM.
|Document generation from Salesforce
|Document generation from MS Dynamics 365
|Document generation from NetSuite
|Advanced multi-cloud document generation
|Create contracts and templates online
for extra cost
for extra cost
|Customizable document routing and approval workflow
|Automated notifications and reminders
|External contract review
|Multi-cloud workflow automation
|No-code integration bots
|No-code automation bots
|No-code archive bots
|No-code reminders and notifications, event-based
|No-code workflow analytics setup
|Contract lifecycle management
|Role based document access
|Role based field access
|Robotic process automation
|Web form builder
|Security and compliance
|User and access control
for extra cost
for extra cost
|Advanced recipient authentication
|Custom welcome form
|Certificate of completion
|Distribute via QR code
|File sharing with teammates
|Document authoring and collaboration
|Expiration for process
|Custom charts and reporting
|Custom email notifications
Choose a better solution
Contract negotiation software is not the solution you're looking for?
Enterprise‑grade security and compliance
Automate in minutes with pre‑built templates
IT & Digital
Choose a better solution
Questions & answers
Automate document workflows with airSlate products
Contract negotiation: The Present Model and Future Outlook
Signing a contract is always preceded by negotiation. Parties go back and forth on terms related to their cooperation until both sides are satisfied and ready to seal the deal. The process of contract negotiation can be quick and painless or slow and full of misunderstanding. The evolution of digitized processes offers new ways and opportunities for us to work together from the first stage of negotiation to the final signing.
What does a manual contract negotiation process look like?
Contract negotiation as we know it involves multiple face-to-face meetings and over the phone conversations between businesses and their lawyers. But even if we take the simplest model, it’s easy to see the bottlenecks and inefficiencies. For example, company 1 meets with company 2. They agree on document provisions and company 1 sends company 2 a draft contract. Company 2 forwards the doc to their legal department and makes slight alterations. Company 2 calls company 1 and informs them of the amendments. Company 1 agrees to the changes by phone, but once they receive the amended document and consult with their lawyers, it requires some additional changes. This process can go on and on and sometimes companies 1 and 2 never come to an agreement. The traditional go around explained above is a massive waste of time. Why even do business, if simply talking about doing business is such a hassle?Let us layout the most common issues with traditional contract negotiation:
- Low customer satisfaction – It’s 2020. No matter what part of the world you’re doing business in your customers and clients expect smooth and comfortable processes. If your business can’t handle dynamic document management, then the customer experience you deliver will be low.
- Poor compliance – Failure to keep track of each step and change in your negotiation process can lead to missed information, misunderstandings and possible compliance issues with state or federal regulations.
- Waste of time and resources – Every time either party introduces new amendments, new drafts need to be authored. Drafting new docs isn’t cheap nor is it fast.
How can software enhance contract negotiation?
As we already know the process of contract negotiation has an end goal of reaching a compromise between two or more parties. It usually incorporates two stages: negotiation between businesses followed by conversation between lawyers. While businesses focus on things that get them what they want, lawyers pursue the goal of diminishing risks and increasing benefits. The legal side is the most difficult and time-consuming and what calls for everyone to re-negotiate.
Doing all of this manually takes a lot of time, effort, and resources. Basically, inefficient. It’s the beginning of bottlenecks that lead to lost money, productivity, and in some cases reputation.
To speed everything up, many of the best companies introduce advanced software for automating mundane steps, sending notifications, and building more collaborative environments.Implementing contract negotiation software:
- Accelerates negotiation – Slow processes quickly become a thing of the past. Good software speeds up how two parties work together.
- Enhances visibility – Poor visibility is number one for complaints connected to contract negotiations. People want to know what’s happening.
- Streamlines the approval process – Roles are set-up in a certain order. Bargaining becomes clear, smooth and fast. Every party involved is aware of their contribution in the document lifecycle.
- Improves accuracy – Automated processes reduce human-prone errors like misspellings, repeated info, missing info, etc.
- Strengthens compliance – Having an audit trail enables everyone to track every single step made during the process and by who.
How to negotiate a contract in airSlate?
airSlate is a no-code BPA platform for automating and enhancing workflows. It incorporates document generation, contract negotiation and management, eSigning, editing, document pre-filling and post-filling. Over 20 million users already deploy airSlate; Amgen, First Data, Xerox and many others.Contract negotiation with airSlate:
- The author creates a document either from scratch or using a template.
- The author adds fillable fields to the document using the online editor.
- Automation and integration Bots are added.
- The author assigns roles, configures the Bots and sends out the document.
- The receiving party redlines and comments on the document in real time.
- Each party goes back and forth in real-time negotiation (within the platform) until both parties are in agreement.
airSlate is an all-in-one solution that integrates with the other platforms you already use and love. It guarantees top-notch security and data compliance. Negotiate your contracts fast and efficiently with airSlate.