Get Massive Benefits By Introducing Electronic Signature
It’s never a bad time to introduce eSignature to your business. Quite honestly, if you haven’t already, you’re a little late to the game. In this article, we’re going to go over everything you need to know to get started.
The eSignature boom
Every day, thousands of businesses are making the switch to electronic means of signing. Nowadays, it’s hard to find someone who still signs with pen and ink. ESignature is booming because it saves so much time and even Vermont has started to sign documents online, giving the state back close to 75% of worker time. Things that took weeks, now take hours.
What is an electronic signature?
An eSignature is a way of singing something electronically. It’s applied to electronic documents that show a signer’s intent to sign and do business electronically. For many, it provides an opportunity to sign an online document and avoid the hassle of physically showing up somewhere. Before getting into the benefits of online document signing its not too hard to realize why millions of users love it so much.
Are electronic signatures valid?
An online signature has the same legal standing as a written one does. Before using a service to sign documents online, check their compliance certificates. If you want an eSignature that works in the United States, it must be compliant with NIST-DSS, in the European Union — eiDAS, in Switzerland — ZertES.
But keep in mind that just because a service provider is American, it doesn’t mean it’s fit to work with all types of American data. There are unique regulations for; education, pharmaceuticals, medicine, etc.
How to create an eSignature using most services
Today, more and more products offer features for eSigning. In the latest version of macOS, you can create your eSignature with Preview. If you use Windows, you can create one using Word or Google Docs. But if you work with documents regularly, use a professional platform built for eSignature. You’ll be able to:
- Use advanced features for adding checkboxes, radio button groups, dropdown lists.
- Request attachments.
- Send forms for signing to people who don’t use eSignature services via e-mail, mail or using links.
- Add smart fillable fields, etc.
airSlate, the most convenient way to sign
airSlate makes online document signing easier. Do more than just eSign. Create automated workflows in minutes instead of days.
Discover a new way to sign documents online:
- Upload a & nbsp;document or & nbsp;use a & nbsp;template from the Forms library.
- Add fillable fields, date, dropdown boxes and many other useful tools.
- Set up & nbsp;roles and permissions if & nbsp;needed.
- Configure workflow automation — setup Bots to automate actions after the signing: sending e-mails, updating records, starting other workflows.
You might be confused. What workflows are we talking about? What do Bots do? airSlate is a powerful example of a whole new approach to business process automation (BPA). In airSlate, you set the conditions for what needs to happen and Bots (software robots) make them happen.
Usually, you need to create a document, fill in all the required data, create an online signature, send it to the recipient and get it back. If you or your employee make a mistake, everything starts from the very beginning. That’s a very long and monotonous process. With airSlate, you can collect information with forms, then use that info to automatically fill in document fields. Sounds great, right?
In addition to a convenient online document signature, with airSlate, you get:
- A powerful document editor that accepts a variety of formats (PDF, Word, images)
- Decreased risk of & nbsp;human error
- Improved document management
- Streamlined business processes
- Access to & nbsp;the advanced automation tools