Easily create online surveys, quizzes, polls, and other web forms
Turn PDFs into feedback collection forms or create surveys from scratch using the web form builder. Add actionable fields such as tables, formulas, radio buttons, and more using tools not available in traditional survey makers.
Create a custom welcome form and add reminders and notifications. Set up conditions within a survey, provide different levels of access, collect e-signatures, and accept payments ‒ all with a single online form.
Use 100+ no-code Bots to integrate with multiple services. Pre-fill surveys with data from your services and other documents, then transfer survey results back into your documents and systems of record.
Watch airSlate Surveys in action
Automate business interactions with airSlate products
No-code Bot automation for any workflow
Use pre-built templates for any business case
Enterprise-class security and compliance
The change: collecting data then and collecting data now
The digital revolution has resulted in brand new approaches to different activities in business and our personal lives. Even if private businesses make the shift to digital processes, it takes the government and other public entities longer to adopt them in the same way.
When’s the last time you saw a public or private organization doing a live poll on the street that wasn’t also backed by a marketing video? No business wants to waste their time and resources spreading survey templates among employees or customers for collecting information. Nowadays, you can create a survey with online tools, assess the public’s opinion, and collect data in a much more cost-effective way.
What are the benefits of using an online survey creator and running surveys online?
Using online survey tools is a win-win for both pollers and respondents. Businesses and organizations get valuable data while avoiding spending resources, and respondents can take their time and answer their questionnaire honesty without pressure.Get the most out of online survey makers and questionnaires:
- Ready-made templates — Make surveying easier by deploying online polls with ready-made templates.
- Multiple distribution channels — Increase the size of your audience by reaching them in a way that’s most convenient for them (social media, website, email, SMS, etc.).
- Saved time — Save your team’s time for more important tasks, e.g., focusing on business growth.
- Accuracy — Get more accurate results. People who fill out questionnaires at home are more likely to answer honestly than when approached on the street or in a shop.
- Fast analysis — Receive and organize results in real time as respondents use the online survey tools you’ve deployed.
- Convenience — Benefit from providing a better customer experience. With online tools respondents can partake from anywhere 24/7.
- Branded templates — Create a more impactful statement for your business with greater brand awareness.
How to make a survey online
Creating a survey online begins with choosing an online survey creator. Success greatly depends on the survey maker you choose and the marketing strategy that goes along with it.Impactful tips to keep in mind when creating a survey:
- Define objectives and use consistent questions. You can experiment but keep the language on the easier side.
- Create a template suitable for multiple channels; email, SMS, webpage, mobile apps.
- Consider using yes/no, multiple-choice or open-ended questions.
- Select distribution channels; email, website, social network, API, SMS, QR Code, etc.
- Decide where you’ll store the collected data; CRM, Google Sheets, Excel, etc.
- Understand how you’ll analyze the data; cross-tabulation, trend, conjoint, gap, SWOT and/or text analyses.
Once you’ve decided on questions and created templates, select respondents, use the most suitable distribution methods and collect data. Depending on the tool you use, data can either be stored automatically or you’ll have to do it manually.
airSlate: a powerful survey maker
airSlate is a robust business process automation (BPA) platform for automating workflows, generating templates, negotiating and managing contracts, and validating documents with e-signatures. It can even make surveys too. Create a questionnaire, distribute it, collect data, process it, and export that data to the cloud or the CRM/ERP system you use.How to make a survey with airSlate:
- Create a template from scratch or choose one from the list.
- Configure a Bot to pre-fill the template.
- Configure a Bot to post-fill the template.
- Configure a Bot to export data to your CRM/ERP system.
- Send your form to respondents or embed it into your website.
- Save the completed template.
Additionally, configure notification and reminder Bots to inform you about updates. airSlate is more than a form builder. It’s a full-featured solution for automating work processes. Use airSlate in any industry to collect feedback, evaluate employees, manage event registration, patient data collection, etc.
With airSlate, your business gets everything it could need: e-signature, audit trail, roles creation, pre-filling and post-filling Bots, integration with other systems and platforms, and much more.
Sign up for a free trial and start conducting polls right away!