PCI DSS certification
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of standards and procedures aimed at ensuring the security of credit and debit card transactions. Designed and adopted by the PCI Security Standards Council, a global organization, the security standards laid out are applicable to any organization that accepts, processes, stores, or transmits cardholder data. Whether you’re a merchant, financial institution, or vendor, the security of cardholder data affects everyone, that’s why compliance with PCI DSS is mandatory, regardless of your size and the number of transactions you process per year.
PCI DSS standards are comprised of 12 requirements that are designed to provide security for the payment process and ensure timely prevention, detection, and the appropriate reaction to any security incidents.
- Configure and maintain a firewall to safeguard cardholder data
- Ensure proper password protection across all systems
- Provide two-fold protection and encryption for cardholder data
- Encrypt cardholder data that is transmitted across public networks
- Install anti-virus software or programs and regularly update them
- Regularly update secure systems and applications
- Restrict access to cardholder data
- Create unique IDs for everyone who has access to cardholder data
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
- Keep track of user access to network resources and cardholder data
- Perform regular vulnerability scans and testing for the security system
- Maintain a policy that deals with information security
As a merchant, airSlate maintains PCI DSS compliance for every payment that it accepts from users. As a service provider, airSlate provides its users with a seamless, automated, and PCI DSS compliant way to accept payments from their customers via our direct integration with Stripe, a leader in the payment processing industry. Thousands of organizations rely on airSlate to automate payment collection and related business processes.
Our PCI DSS framework includes top-notch security practices including strong access controls, regular vulnerability and penetration testing, 256-bit data encryption at rest and transfer, two-factor user authentication, and much more. Our Stripe integration allows you to track all payment data in real-time l within a single PCI DSS compliant digital environment.