Requesting Newsletter Approval Workflow
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the flow administrator whenever a requester opens the form.
- The Reminder Bot is configured to send a reminder to the requester if he or she wasn't able to complete the form within the specified time period.
- The Reminder Bot is configured to send repeat reminders to the reporting manager prior to the newsletter's publishing deadline.
Handle the Hard Parts With Newsletter Approval
Newsletter Approval Flow is an additional communication feature that requires the participation and time of the marketing team. The more designers, content writers, and reporting managers are involved in newsletter creation, the longer you have to wait for the published result. This can cost the company a lot of money. However, it is possible to succeed and use predefined airSlate HTML forms to automate and optimize the business process.
Here are the advantages you get:
- Automated business management.
- A ready-made solution.
- Time and money-saving.
- Unique Notification and Reminder Bots.
- Highly organized teammate communication.
- Happy employees and customers.
Try to initiate the Newsletter Approval workflow in two simple steps: fill in the online form and attach additional materials (draft content, images, etc.). The exclusive modern Bots will notify you about every change made to a Flow before the publishing deadline.Use Workflow