Overtime Claim Workflow
- The Reminder Bot is configured to send email reminders to the employee or payroll accountant for completing a claim within the specified time period.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the Flow Admin when a new overtime claim has been submitted.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the employee that their overtime claim has been approved.
Enhance Overtime Claim Flows with AirSlate
Every employee gets a basic salary and has a certain amount of working shifts per week. Occasionally, one's working hours may exceed what is required. In this case, some companies make extra payments for those hours. The most common way to request overtime pay is to submit a paper copy. However, this requires a lot of time and effort from the HR staff. To optimize the process the majority of forward-thinking companies choose to optimize a number of key business processes.
Fostering the Overtime Claim Flow will inevitably result in:
- Faster and more convenient document flow processing.
- An increase in the company's human resources and savings.
- Avoiding doing the same task repeatedly, which often occurs when HR attempts to compute an employee's data by hand.
- Fewer errors made that often occur during handwritten data transfer from a paper form to the computer.
- The opportunity for the staff to submit their respective request remotely.
Any payroll document management can't be done in a rush, it requires time for accuracy. Therefore, automated Overtime Claim Workflow can help businesses and organizations save time and stay organized with less effort.Use Workflow