Sales Invoice Workflow
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the Sales manager whenever a new invoice has been completed.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the Flow manager when an invoice has been approved by the Sales manager.
- The Reminder Bot is configured to send email reminders to Sales managers if they weren't able to review an invoice within the specified time period.
Boost the Processing of a Sales Invoice with airSlate
Use our solution to systematize all Sales Invoice information and know how many goods or services were sold to clients. It includes an end-to-end flow process that automates the Sales Invoice collection.
Customers will easily complete HTML requests, and you will get all the needed info. The process is entirely secure and those who get templates for filing have no access to any other Slates in your company's workflow. They can only fill out the templates accessible to them by the external share link.
Collecting invoices with airSlate you get:
- The easy to share and customize HTML forms. Every form receiver creates a separate revision, thus the original template remains untouched.
- Setting up of notification Bots aimed at notifying the receiver about incoming Slates.
- Usage of a Bot that notifies the manager about the completed document.
- Configuration of reminders in case the customer fails to complete the sample in time.
- Configure analytical widgets for making reports based on selling information provided by customers.