Press Release Workflow
- The Reminder Bot is configured to send email reminders for completing the form within the specified time period.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the Flow Admin whenever a new press release approval request has been submitted.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the employee that their press release has been approved.
Arrange a Perfect and Automated Press Release Flow
A Press Release creation is not always well structured in most companies. Unfortunately, most companies decide to write it in a vacuum so to speak. This means that it's written, edited and then put on the wire. To create a better and more professional Press Release, a company should make a well-structured process for issuing it. With airSlate, you can create a document with a perfect structure and your co-workers will be able to approve and proofread it in time.
There are a number of helpful tools for automatically processing a robust document:
- All team members are in one flow.
- Add various teammates and specify their roles in your workflow.
- Use of configurable Bots for getting notifications about all action made in a Slate.
- Setting up a reminder about Slate processing. It's possible to specify the exact time when a reminder about an action is sent out.
- Flow automation Bot helps to control the whole document workflow and set up Bot’s actions, according to the user's behavior.
Make the working processes easily accessible to team members and save time for more important business with airSlate.Use Workflow