Contract Management Workflow
- The Reminder Bot is configured to send email reminders to recipients that didn't manage to complete the form within the specified time period.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the Flow Admin when a new contract has been submitted.
- If a client rejects or edits any field, the Notification Bot will notify the sales representative to review the changes. This ensures that both parties accept all changes made to the Slate before a new version of the contract is sent back to the customer.
Implement Pre-built Contract Workflow and Enjoy the Results
A sufficient Contract Management Flow supports business processes with systematic planning, execution, monitoring, and evaluation of cooperation relationships. The well-structured HTML templates, instant Slates, and powerful Bots can fundamentally enhance the performance of organizations and minimize risks.
Take a look at the main advanced benefits you'll get:
- Enhanced clarity and minimization of average costs.
- Automated negotiation procedure.
- Increased functional efficiency.
- Structured collaboration steps.
- Clever visualization of vendors' activities.
- Improved compliance.
Contract Management Flow is here to enable you to effectively optimize the initiation of legally binding cooperation. It also allows you to control any edits on the agreement that may arise during its implementation or execution. The Flow Admin receives timely updates from Reminder and Notification Bots. Every essential thing is always in sight due to dynamic reporting.