Hiring Request Workflow
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the HR manager when a new request has been submitted by a candidate.
- The Reminder Bot is configuredto send email reminders to the HR manager if they weren’t able to review the request form within the specified time period.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the HR manager when a new request has been approved by the HR manager.
Easily Generate New Hire Requests
The hiring process requires a checklist of specific documents and involves different specialists in the organization. The New Hire Request Flow is built in such a way, that the HR manager, accountant, and the department manager can seamlessly create and approve the hiring request form.
And there are more benefits then this:
- Save time and make use of the ready Flow Template from the library.
- Use a variety of tools and fillable fields to make your document look exactly how you want it.
- Delegate authorities to the assigned admins who can manage the process.
- Organize a certain sequence of recipients who will get their turn automatically.
- Boost the form completion with automated email reminders.
- Provide each addressee with their Individual Slate.
- Track the Slate's editing and execution in real time.
Take advantage of airSlate's workflow automation platform to build the complete HR process within your personal Workspace and invite colleagues for productive collaboration.Use Workflow