Know your Customer Workflow
Understand Your Clients Better with Know Your Customer
Know Your Customer or KYC procedure recently was widespread only among banks. It was used to understand the financial manners of clients. Nowadays, more and more companies want to understand consumers, and this method gaining popularity. The basic elements of KYC are name, location, occupation, age, gender, nationality, contacts, payment information, and identity proof. Those criteria will help show the full portrait of the buyer and make regular charges concerning goods or services.
The features helping to automate the workflow are the following:
- HTML form — made to simplify data collection and management. Easy to share and fill out.
- Adjustable Bots, that control the process of filling out. They remind users about the necessity to file document and workflow owner about all changes.
- Secure environment for safe collecting and processing of information.
- The powerful toolkit, located fully in the cloud.
- Partner mode for non-team members with accessibility only to the HTML template you shared.
Creation of the electronic Know Your Customer Flow speeds up the process of gathering and systematization of all data.Use Workflow