Petty Cash Workflow
- The Reminder Bot is configured to send email reminders to the petty cash custodian for completing the form within the specified time period.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the Flow Admin when a new petty cash request has been submitted.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the employee that their petty cash request has been approved.
Manage Your Expenses with Petty Cash Flow
Successful management of small expense items and their smart control may be crucial for business. The best way to properly organize your petty cash requests is an automation solution that performs a great weight of a routine job within a single platform. Learn what benefits you gain when using airSlate.
- Easily create your Flow Template or get one from airSlate library.
- Negotiate on the documents and cooperate with colleagues from different departments without leaving your Workspace.
- Automate routine actions using Bots. Make them send out reminding emails to the custodian to approve the petty cash form and get notifications upon completion.
- Supervise the whole cycle of the document from the very beginning to its completion.
- Rest assured that all your sensitive records are highly-protected, as the Slates are stored in the secure Amazon 3S data centers.
Create, configure, share, save and track your document cycle with airSlate workflow automation platform.Use Workflow