Sales Order Workflow
- The Reminder Bot is configured to send email reminders to those who weren't able to complete the form within the specified time period.
- The Notification Bot is configured to notify the Flow Admin whenever a new sales order has been submitted.
Use the Best Practise of the Sales Order Flow Processing
Creation of a Sales Order a quite widespread internal template in the selling sphere. It is created by a seller. It may seem complicated, as it comprises the collection of all needed information to enrich the template with all necessary selling details. With airSlate, the company saves a substantial amount of time in the processing of Sales Order. The professional-looking HTML form helps to arrange communication between sale and billing departments. The company can use the following features of airSlate for sample formation and handling:
- Having the whole end-to-end workflow without any integrations.
- Creation of the custom HTML form, that can be easily shared between all team members.
- Adding Bots for getting reminders about the incomplete sample.
- Setting up notifications about Slate completion.
- Defining roles and access rights to every team member.
Further on, the document is used to charge an appropriate amount of funds to the customer, in accordance with the information in the form.Use Workflow