Automate Microsoft Dynamics 365 workflows with this no-code airSlate integration
Use airSlate’s RPA Bots to generate document packages pre-filled with MS Dynamics data, send them for e-signing, create HTML forms and securely store executed contracts and agreements in MS Dynamics 365 records.
Use a single workflow solution instead of five different ones
Install the airSlate MS Flow connector and get all you need to accelerate
your processes inside MS Dynamics 365
Forms and Surveys
Get airSlate’s easy-to-configure robotic process automation
Automate your MS Dynamics 365 workflows and integrate with other cloud apps and services using RPA Bots. Bots are configured in minutes and don’t require any coding.Learn more
- Conditional routing of documents between CRM contacts, internal and external recipients
- Generate actionable PDF, HTML, DOCX documents pre-filled with MS Dynamics 365 data
- Create new records based on data entered into a document’s fillable fields
- Update existing records based on data entered into a document’s fillable fields
- Save e-signed documents to MS Dynamics 365 attachments, SharePoint, OneDrive or external systems
See it in action
Watch how to easily automate workflows in your MS Dynamics 365
account using no-code airSlate Bots
What if you could make this kind of workflow
configurable in minutes?
- 01An insurance agent receives a claim from a customer and sends over a Claim form that has been automatically pre-filled with that client’s MS Dynamics 365 data.
- 02Once completed by the client, the form is automatically sent back to the agent’s manager.
- 03Once the manager has approved the form, a receipt is automatically generated and sent to the customer using the airSlate document generator.
- 04Part of the claim form’s information is used to automatically update the сustomer’s MS Dynamics 365 record. The Claim information is then transmitted separately to the company’s internal record management system.
- 05Both the customer and agent receive instant email notifications confirming the claim’s approval. An airSlate Bot then sends the payment to the customer’s bank account.