Archive to Siteimprove Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate gives you the applications necessary to produce an surroundings of visibility and responsibility
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to Siteimprove Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to Siteimprove Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to Siteimprove Bot
airSlate is a robust workflow automation program that increases business processes by using configurable microprograms, known as automation Bots. They, in addition to the Archive to Siteimprove Bot boost effectivity, accelerate turnaround, minimize human issues, enhance high quality and compliance, save expenditures and release time for employees to consentrate on creative, more precious assignments.Siteimprove wiki.
Build the airSlate Bot to take your Flow to the next phase:
- 1.Log in to your secured airSlate Workspace or add the new one. Siteimprove wiki.
- 2.Commence a Flow with a new Document Flow or utilize a ready-made layout.
- 3. Import documents and configure the Archive to Siteimprove Bot.
- 4. To set up invokes, select Settings.
- 5. Find out what to do if the Bot fails (Progress with Revision or Block Revision).
- 6. Click Apply set up to finish and test it.
Configure the Archive to Siteimprove Bot and make use of an improved document Flow with fewer errors, faster business processes, improved compliance, much more time and an overall better client and employee experience .Siteimprove wiki.