Secure document workflows for the IT sector
airSlate for the IT industry
airSlate for the IT industry
- Roadmap approvals
- Feature prioritization surveys
- Customer feedback collection
- Website design requests
- Software evaluations
Start with a pre-built Template and customize it to fit your unique process
Everything you need in an all-in-one platform
See why airSlate beats any alternative on the market
Integrate with any cloud service via no-code Bots to streamline your document workflows
Trusted by forward-thinking companies around the world
Enterprise-grade security and compliance
Get the most out of airSlate
Benefit from ready-to-use IT automation
IT specialists are able to build lots of different products from scratch. They can create CRM systems and databases to automate and simplify everyday tasks. However, companies rarely develop their systems for internal management. Typically, IT automation is reserved for clients.
What is IT automation?
IT process automation is often considered as infrastructure automation — a set of specialized processes used to reduce human interaction with multiple systems. It always includes repeatable scripts or functions that can be activated and used on command or by other software.
However, it’s a narrow understanding of the topic. The process of creating a product includes many challenges connected to human resources, time, type of task, and customer relations. Without the implementation of automated workflows, you’ll drown in paperwork. Basically, that means you and your team will have to spend time dealing with manual, routine actions instead of completing more income producing activities.
What is IT process automation with airSlate?
IT automation is the answer to ending the routine and allows users to concentrate on creating instead of paperwork or moving data around. airSlate eliminates boring, monotonous tasks so that developers can spend less time on maintenance or administration. Do more with the following benefits of airSlate Bots:
- Saved costs. Spend less budget on human resources. Bots will do the monotonous work.
- Increased productivity. Get greater output from the same amount of input by eliminating the need for breaks.
- Minimized errors. Eliminate human error. If data is entered correctly the first time, airSlate Bots will push and pull it without changes.
- Streamlined processes. Get more done significantly faster. Bots will remind specified recipients of actions until those actions are completed.
- 24/7 availability. Run business processes non stop. Bots don’t take breaks or have vacations.
Actually, it’s just the very basics. In addition to IT automation tools, you get many other helpful features like legally-binding electronic signatures, a powerful PDF editor, customizable web forms, and integrations with different systems of record. All the required resources are ready to use. All you need to implement airSlate is your desire to improve existing processes and develop an outstanding company.
How to employ IT automation software
Implementing airSlate into existing workflows is a simple thing. However, it also requires some preparatory work. Follow the guidelines below to start using this kind of IT process automation software faster:
- Choose a workflow to automate. Consider starting with one simple process.
- Make a plan. Figure what your workflow should look like. Dive into the process and identify all bottlenecks and come up with methods to avoid them.
- Create your airSlate account. Customize a Workspace and start building your first Template.
- Prepare documents. Upload existing files or generate new ones with the built-in editor and form builder.
- Use powerful elements and tools. Assign Roles and add Bots.
- Test your Template. Put your automated workflow to use.
- Work out errors. Adjust the Template for optimal execution.
- Roll out. Present airSlate to other teams and departments, explain how it works, and get them set up with the airSlate Academy.
With airSlate, get all you need for doing business within one solution. Try it out now!