Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate is a holistic platform that connects people and their company processes via RPA and DPA methods
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot. No coding required.
Install Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot
airSlate is a exclusive workflow automation solution that integrates with a great number of platforms and services, significantly CRM, ERP and cloud storage systems via automation Bots. By utilizing just the Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot enterprises get instant qualitative developments; fewer difficulties, advanced process transparency, and overall quality.
Preserve everything simple by following the short step-by-step guideline:
- 1.If you don’t have an airSlate account, register and sign in.
- 2.Commence a Flow with a new Document Flow or use a ready-made template.
- 3. Click on Bots and pick the Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot from the selection.
- 4. Read about it before clicking Install Bot.
- 5. Set up issues to result in the microprogram.
- 6. Finish by tapping Apply setup.
The Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot is fast and easy to arrange and delivers you a powerful upper hand when it comes to automating your company’s most problematic workflows in a single Workspace.
Other Bots often used with the Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot
Discover a lot more options for the enterprise with the Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot
- Sign up a merchant account if you are a novice to airSlate, or log on to the present 1.
- Create and customize your Work space. Feel free to put in place several section-particular Workspaces that you need.
- Go through the All Passes tab around the remaining to produce a another one or sign up for a pre-existing 1.
- Explore the huge library of pre-produced papers layouts, create 1 from scratch, or upload your own kinds.
- Revise articles making it fillable by having intelligent job areas.
- Create particular dependencies between job areas by making them conditional.
- Choose the Pre-fill from RequireJS Bot from your library and combine it with your work-flow.
- Set up the Bot and add more the situations that will allow it to be take action depending on predetermined logic. Remember that situations might be connected to user functions, times and volume and info.
- Check out and add more Crawlers to improve other parts of your own work-flow.
- Start the Stream and view in the event the Bot has been empowered correctly.